2009年1月27日火曜日

Men and Women

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

I agree with the author not everything but almost everything.
This article is written about mainly men, but I think some things are true of women.
I think cause of "Out-of-love" is connected with society. I mean the aouthor is saying about "low birth rate" , but I think our lives getting more convenient recentely is also connected. We have a cell phone, and we can contact with anyone all the time. Maybe it's one of the reasons getting lose our passion. In addition, before in Japan women was under men. However these days women more independent in society. I think thoughs of them is changing to each other.

4 件のコメント:

Back Near さんのコメント...

Your answer is great!! And I agree with you.
Surely, these days women get power step by step...I don't know it is good or not good.

bits さんのコメント...

I never thought connected to our lives getting more convenient. It was very important thing.

Blogger さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
Nowdays, women are independent insociety.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Great answer!